6" Universal Remodel Housing Can IC & Air-Tight Rated for Incandescent or LED lamps
Price: $7 /ea
In stock: Santa Ana, California
Thermally protected, IC rated specification grade remodel recessed housing. For remodeling installations where housing will be in direct contact with insulation. For fast and easy installation in existing plaster or mechanical ceilings from ½" to 1-3/8" thick. Four remodel clips are easily retractable for fixture removal if necessary. Junction box is provided with eight ½" KOs and four Romex knockouts with strain relief. Accommodates medium base (E-26) bulbs.
- Manufacturer: Elite Lighting
- Part number: B6RIC-AT-W
- Remodel housing for incandescent or LED light bulbs
- Brackets come with pre-installed nails
- Can size: 6" (other sizes available)
- Air tight rated
- Thermally protected IC housing
- Light bulb base type: Medium base/ screw-in (E-26)
- Slips through 6-1/2" ceiling opening
- Four preinstalled spring clips which secure the housing firmly into ceiling to accomodate different ceiling thickness from 1/2" to 1-3/8"
- Can be installed from below the ceiling
- Wire through junction box
- Adjustable socket bracket
- Die-formed aluminum for maximum heat dissipation and rust protection
- May be installed in 2" x 8" joist construction
- Preinstalled socket cap provides electrical contact protection against dust, paint, and spray
- Certified UL, ETL
Download: Spec Sheet
Welcome to Procuru.com, online marketplace for plumbing, heating, electrical, and fire supplies. Sign up today and become a Procurement Guru!
Need something not listed here? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org