Navien NPE-210A, 10.1 GPM Condensing Tankless Water Heater w/ Recirculation
- 10.1 GPM (@ 35F rise)
- 180,000 BTUh
- Indoor or Outdoor (Vent cap sold separately)
- Internal recirculation pump and buffer tank
- 1/2" inlet gas pipe up to 24 ft.
- Compatible with PVC venting
Navien NPE-210A 180,000 BTU Condensing PremiumGas Tankless Water Heater
Navien has been pushing the boundaries of efficiency for 25 years. The NPE-210A is a result of their dedication to providing an effective and green water heating unit. The NPE-210A and all Navien models utilize condensing technology which captures additional heat lost by typical water heaters. The Navien NPE-210A's energy factor is superior to both traditional water heaters and noncondensing tankless models. Reduced vent temperatures due to this condensing technology allow you to use PVC venting, which saves you money and contributes to the ease of installation. The Navien NPE-210A has excellent technology for reducing your heating costs and carbon footprint.
ComfortFlow is Navien's recirculation system and it is included in the NPE-210A. By combining a small insulated buffer tank with a recirculation pump the NPE-210A ensures that you will always have hot water available instantly.
Help the Environment
The Navien NPE-210A will reduce your home's impact on the environment. Eco Pre-mixed Burners reduce CO and NOx emissions by combining gas heating and air before ignition. The result is a nearly 75% reduction in polluting emissions. In fact, an installed Navien NPE-210A reduces CO2 by the same amount as 31 cypress trees.
Navien products reduce energy consumption without sacrificing comfort. Their tankless models, such as this one, only heat water when you need it, reducing energy expenditure. Also, the NPE-210A uses a secondary heat exchanger to transform condensation and exhaust into additional heat. This reduces the ventilation temperature and increases the energy factor. The NPE-210A's efficiency translates directly into savings on operation costs for you!
The Navien NPE-210A uses stainless steel for the Eco Pre-mixed Burner and both heat exchangers. This prevents corrosion and increases the lifespan of your NPE-210A.
A Product You Can Trust
Navien products are recognized by an array of organizations. The NPE-210A is certified by Energy Star; the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute; the Canadian Standards Association; and the National Sanitation Foundation.
- (1) Conversion Kit
- (1) Wall Mounting Bracket
- (4) Tapping Screw & Anchor
- (2) 2" Vent Termination Cap
- (4) 2" Wall Flange
|Fuel Source||Natural Gas|
|Vent Type||Direct Vent|
|Gas Conversion Kit||Included|
|Flow Rate at 45F Temperature Rise (GPM)||7.8|
|Maximum Input Capacity (BTU)||180000|
|Minimum Input Capacity (BTU)||19900|
|Minimum Flow Rate (GPM)||0|
|Primary Vent Pipe Diameter (Inches)||3|
|Secondary Vent Pipe Diameter (Inches)||2|
|Gas Connection Size (Inches)||3/4|
|Cold Water Inlet (Inches)||3/4|
|Hot Water Outlet (Inches)||3/4|
|Product Height (Inches)||27 2/5|
|Product Width (Inches)||17 3/10|
|Product Depth (Inches)||13 1/5|
|Product Weight (Pounds)||82|
|Energy Star Listed||Yes|
- BrassCraft 3/4" FIP x 3/4" FIP Tankless Water Heater Se...Model#: TWV30RX$74.95Available For PickupAvailable For ShippingOut of stock
- Watts 3/4" Sweat x Sweat Brass Full Port Ball Valve (CxC)Model#: 3/4LFFBVS-4$7.25Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping
- 3/4" FIP x 3/4" FIP x 24" Water Heater Flex Stain...Model#: CM-173024$6.25Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping
- 3/4" FIP Brass Gas Ball Valve (FxF)Model#: CM-822$7.25Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping
- 1" OD x 3/4" FIP x 3/4" MIP x 18" Gas Connect...Model#: GCK-100X18-34F34M$17.99Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping