Navien NHB-150 Condensing Heating Gas Boiler 150,000 BTU
- Super condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- SCH40, 2" PVC venting up to 60'
- 1/2" gas pipe up to 40'
- TDR up to 15:1
- Integrated controls
Navien NHB-150 150,000 BTU Indoor Condensing Gas Boiler
The new NHB boiler series features the next line of innovations by Navien. All NHB boilers come with Navien's advanced burner system, the industry-leading AFUE of 95% and a turn down ratio of up to 11:1.
Ultra Condensing Efficiency
• Navien's condensing technology provides high efficiency heating
• Saves more money and energy than traditional water heaters and other boilers.
Two Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers
• Reduces minerals deposits.
• High resistance to corrosion and erosion means longer life expectancy.
Low NOx Emissions (less than or equal to 20ppm)
• Newly designed metal fiber burner delivers a consistent gas/air mixture, improving combustion efficiency.
• Less production of greenhouse gases and acid rain.
• Complies with strict SCAQMD 1146.2 NOx emissions standards.
2" CPVC, PVC, Polyprophylene Venting Up To 60 feet
• 2" venting option allows a flue to be pulled through existing vents.
• 3" vents can be used for up to 150 feet with 2" x 3" adapters.
• NHB heaters allow for easy convertibility from natural gas to liquid propane.
Powerful Anti-Freeze System
• The built-in Control System was designed to keep the unit frost free in winter conditions.
Hydronic Heating Benefits
• Economical, clean, silent, and comfortable
Utilizes Existing 1/2" Gas Line
• Negative Pressure Gas Valve with dual venturi operation allows better adaptability in low gas pressure applications.
• NHB boilers can be installed on 1/2" gas lines for up to 24'
Installation & Operation Manual
User's Information Manual
Quick Installation Manual
Wall Mounting Bracket
Four Tapping Screws & Anchors
LP or NG Conversion Kit
Two 2" Vent Termination Caps
Four 2" Wall Flanges
Pressure Relief Valve for Heating
Outdoor Temperature Sensor and Cable
Air Vent Bushing (3/4" to 1/2")
Spare Parts (fuse, etc.)
Ready link cascading system:
Built-in controls for easily configuring the settings for a multi-unit, cascading system.
• No extra control boards are required, so your installation cost are lower.
• Easily wire together units and set one boiler as parent and one as child.
• Up to 16 units can be linked in one group. Unlimited groups can be cascaded. Cascading creates redundancy to ensure hot water availability.
• NHB-series boilers can be installed on a wall, and have a compact, small form factor. This allows for a multi-unit installation in a smaller area.
• Popular applications: Hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals, health centers, beauty shops, and more.
Note: Navien is not affiliated with and does not sponsor, endorse or warranty/support Hebron Consumer Products, its websites or its products
- Watts 3/4" Sweat x Sweat Brass Full Port Ball Valve (CxC)Model#: 3/4LFFBVS-4$7.25Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping
- 1" OD x 3/4" FIP x 3/4" MIP x 24" Gas Connect...Model#: 800-10-D1-24$19.99Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping
- 3/4" FIP Brass Gas Ball Valve (FxF)Model#: CM-822$7.25Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping