1/2" x 250-Ft Tracpipe Counterstrike Gas CSST Tubing
- Lightweight & flexible
- Metallic shield layer provides protection from electrical damage
- Natural gas and LP
- 100% factory pressure tested
- CSA Listed
TracPipe's CounterStrike has millions of feet, and tens of thousands of installations, in the United States without a single documented instance of lightning damage to the product. So protect yourself and your customer and specify the safest CSST product in the world!
Available in tube sizes of 3/4", 1/2", and 1" and lengths of 100 and 50 feet.
- TracPipe CounterStrike has been shown to be up to 400 times more resistant to the damaging effects of electrical energy than yellow CSST.
- Lays straighter and pulls easier, dramatically decreasing installation times (and saving you time and money in the process).
- Unlike competitive brands, TracPipe CounterStrike is non-annealed making it more crush resistant, safer to install and easier to cut.
- TracPipe CounterStrike has larger pipe diameters compared to competitive brands, so save money by using a smaller size CounterStrike!
- Highest overall EHD Flow Capacity Rating.
- CSA Approved
- Tubing: Semi-rigid 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Jacket: Proprietary Polymer - Energy Dissipating Properties
- ASTM E-84 compliant not to exceed 25 flame spread and 50 smoke density
|Maximum Pressure||25 psi|
|Maximum Temperature||160 F|
- Watts 1" FIP x FIP Brass Full Port Ball Valve (FxF)Model#: 1LFFBV-4$12.25Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping
- 3/4" FIP Brass Gas Ball Valve (FxF)Model#: CM-822$7.25Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping
- Leviton 20-Amp GFCI SmarkLock Pro Slim Weather and Tamper Resista...Model#: LE-WT899KW$18.25Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping
- Insinkerator PRO750 Evolution 3/4HP Garbage Disposal With Power C...Model#: PRO750WC$230.25Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping