Uponor 3/4" x 100-ft White AquaPEX Pipe (Expansion PEX-a)
- Uponor F1040750
- 3/4" x 100-ft
- Use with Expansion PEX rings
Uponor AquaPEX tubing is used primarily in hot and cold potable water distribution systems and Wirsbo AQUASAFE fire sprinkler systems. Uponor AquaPEX tubing is used in hydronic heating applications where the system contains no ferrous corrodible components or where any ferrous components are isolated from tubing. Uponor AquaPEX tubing is not manufactured with an oxygen diffusion barrier. Uponor AquaPEX tubing coils and straight lengths are available in natural, red and blue.
Uponor AquaPEX is manufactured and listed to ASTM F876 and F877 and certified to NSF Standards 14 and 61. Uponor AquaPEX tubing is rated and listed by the Hydrostatic Stress Board of PPI at 200 degrees F at 80 psi, 180 degrees F at 100 psi and 73.4 degrees F at 160 psi.
Note: Uponor 1/2" AquaPEX tubing is listed to UL1821 and ULC/ORD C199 P and carries an additional rating of 120 degrees F at 130 psi.
|Plumbing Part Type||Pipe|
|Compatibility||ProPEX (Uponor), Crimp Rings, Stainless Steel Clamps, PEX Compression, PushFit (Sharkbite), PEX Press (Viega), Expansion PEX|
|Application Type||Water Supply|
|Connection||Expansion PEX (ProPEX)|
|Maximum Temperature||200 F|
|Maximum Pressure||160 psi|
|PEX Standards||ASTM F1960|
|Certifications||CSA, IAPMO, NSF, UL, UPC|
- Milwaukee M12 ProPEX Expansion Tool KitModel#: 2432-22$389.00Unavailable For PickupUnavailable For Shipping
- Uponor 3/4" ProPEX Expansion PEX EP CouplingModel#: UQ4777575$1.20Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping
- Uponor 3/4" ProPEX Expansion PEX EP 90 ElbowModel#: UQ4760750$1.46Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping
- Uponor 3/4" ProPEX Brass ElbowModel#: ULF4710750$8.67Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping
- Uponor EP Multi-Port Tee 3/4" Inlet x (6) 1/2" OutletsModel#: UQ2267550$11.90Available For PickupAvailable For Shipping